Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! This day is so special it's one of my favorite holidays. I love the genuine nature of the holiday how it's purpose is to point our hearts back to giving thanks for all of the wonderful things we've been blessed with. I also love the turkey and fellowship. ;)
Hugo and I wanted to share with you a few of the things we thankful for. We hope that your day is filled with lots memories and of course great thankfulness.
HUGO'S THANKFUL LIST
- FOR THE NEW ADDITION AND BLESSING TO OUR FAMILY GLORIA!
- FOR GOD’S FAITHFULNESS FOR OUR LIVES.
- BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS COMING TO VISIT US WHEN GLORIA IS BORN.
- FOR THE HAVE A WARM PLACE TO ENDURE THE COLD WEATHER
- FOR THE FAMILY GOD HAS GIVEN ME.
JANAE'S THANKFUL LIST
- I'M THANKFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL HUSBAND THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME TO DREAM WITH AND LIVE LIFE WITH.
- FOR ALL THE JOY THAT FILLS OUR HOME RIGHT NOW AS WE WAIT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF OUR PRECIOUS BABY GIRL.
- FOR GOD'S CONSTANT PROVISION AND KINDESS IN OUR LIVES
- MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS AND FAMILY. (THEY'RE THE BEST!)
- ALL THE MEMORIES I'VE BEEN GIVEN. THEY FILL MY LIFE WITH SUCH COLOR.