Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things I'm a Fan of...

You know that feeling when you discover something new, something that just makes you so excited that you just have to tell all your friends about it. Yeah that feeling well I’ve had it recently. I love discovering awesome pretty things and sharing it with other people. So I thought I would share with you all a few things that I am really enjoying right now. 


No. 1 I’m a huge fan of sweaters, sweatshirts, or anything that’s soft and cozy. Target , that’s where I found this gem of a sweatshirt. It’s adorable + super soft on the inside, and it’s got that great trendy off the shoulder style goin’ on. By the way I just have to give a quick shout out to Target. I’m a mega fan, Target! Plus with their new location in Lititz I can’t help but swing in every so often just to take a look around. 
No. 2 Matt Kearney!! YAY! Oh I do love this guy! I’ve been non-stop listening to his album “Young Love” recently. All of his music is truly great, among some of my favorite songs of his from his album “Young Love” are “You Can Count on Me” & “Ships in the Night.” Quick note as well, i love it when this guys raps. He’s got skill. 
No. 3 CreativeLIVE, i can’t help but rave about the excellence of this company. Oh CreativeLIVE how I do love you. Let me explain more about them, this is an awesome tool for photographers. CreativeLIVE hosts and offers online courses taught by professional photographers on a variety of subjects ranging from wedding photography to all the technicals aspects regarding the art of managing and running a photography business. Courses are available for purchase at great prices...plus when they host a course they stream it live via the internet and you can watch it for absolutely FREE!! yay!! That’s right FREE! I mean come on now who doesn’t love free stuff! I highly recommend if you are a photographer or are simply interested in photography check them out! 
No. 4 Pinterest , yeah I’m a little bit addicted. Basically Pinterest is a network that allows you to post all your favorite pictures off the internet into one place. It’s a good place to get inspired, and get good new crafty ideas about how to cook, how to decorate your house, or what to wear. 
No. 5 Kindle...I thought I would never be one of this crazy kindle owners, but I really love it! I can take multiple different books with me at one time and plus when you buy the kindle version of a book it is a lot cheaper then buying an actually book. Now I know I love physically books too, but hey just cause you own a kindle doesn’t mean you can’t pick up an actual book as well. I highly recommend a kindle if you love reading, and if you travel a lot it is helpful. 
No. 6 English Breakfast Tea, all I have to say is YUMMY! Great stuff! 
No. 7 “Redeeming Love” by Francine Rivers. This is a great book for all. Now boys I know the cover looks really super girly, but I promise there is so much more to this book then the cover. The story is based off the book of Hosea in the bible. It’s a heart touching and thought provoking read! 
No. 8 Florabella Collection...I adore their artsy photoshop actions. Great prices that give your photos a nice artsy finish and style. Check them out! 
No. 9 Blue nail polish, oh yes I do adore you, and you make my nails look super cute. I’m so happy I picked you off that Wal-Mart shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment