Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What's New??

Adventures, Adventures, and more Adventures. Who doesn't love a good adventure? Adventures make me excited, especially any kind of adventure that allows me to pack up my camera and capture the "stories" of life. In this case the story takes place in Guatemala. Guatemala is one of those places that is very dear to my heart, feels kind of like a second home for many reasons of course. ;) I had the lovely pleasure of sending just a little over a week there, and let me tell you that was eight days packed full of adventures, Including my first time at the Pacific Ocean, (YAY!!) and meetings lots of new faces.
I lived in Guatemala for around four months this previous year and I made so many new friends and even came back with a totally AWESOME "novio!" (or "boyfriend" for those of you English speakers) ;) My heart was so blessed to go back this year and revisit all of my students, friends, and of course spend a bunch of time with Hugo! Seriously my camera goes crazy when it's in Guatemala! I try to control myself, but seriously with all the volcanos, bright colors, and pretty faces I just can't help myself ! Overall I can't help but say that God is good, and reminds me of that every time I look at these pictures. Enjoy these images, I'm sure there will be more Guatemalan Adventures coming your way on the blog.








Hugo's such a sweetheart taking me and the mission team from ECC to the Pacific Ocean for the first time ever! YAY! Let me tell you it was beautiful, and if you ever get a chance I highly suggest you swing by a Guatemalan beach sometime. They have got black sand, literally the sand is BLACK. How COOL is that!


Texture, Color...mmm this stuff makes my heart happy. 





Just for the record, that man stepped into my picture and made it 10x better.


I just can't get over how beautiful these kids are with their big brown eyes!














The guy on the left is AWESOME, couldn't be more happy that I could spend some good old quality time with him.







Such a good looking group of people, right there! We took a Thursday and drove down to Hugo's grandparent's house. One word : BEAUTIFUL! There home is beautiful, and it couldn't make me more happy to finally meet these lovely people.



The picture below is the view from Hugo's grandparent's front yard....ahhh yes I could get use to this.


No comments:

Post a Comment