Wednesday, October 16, 2013

AUDREY + LUCAS :: WEDDING

OH sweet Audrey & Lucas, I don't think I could say enough of good things about them! I actually meet Audrey at a bible study before Lucas and her were engaged. We started talking about life and what we do during our day time hours. I found out she's a teacher and she found out I spend most of my time behind a camera. We saw each other here and there, until she moved to Kanas City for a period of time. When she arrived back home, Lucas pulled out a ring and the wedding planning began. 

Lucas and Audrey were married at a local church filled with all of their dearest friends and family. The atmosphere of their wedding was warm and inviting, full of anticipation and sweet joy. All the fall details were in place. Pumpkins, apples, leaves, and a bucket of peanut butter cups for everyone.  The guests filled the church, the music started, and Groom and his men lined up. And the moment Audrey and her father walked through those sanctuary doors was perfect. Bride and Groom both overwhelmed with joy, it was truly a wonderful moment, I felt honored to capture it. 

Audrey and Lucas, I was blessed by the reminder of the importance of marriage that filled your special day. You have a beautiful love. I wish you the best in everything you do. 

P.S The espresso bar at your reception was awesome. Such a good idea!




My view finder may have fogged up a little bit during this moment. Sisters are the best!








Audrey and Lucas wanted to have a little bit of time to talk without seeing each other. It was adorable!















YES, there was an espresso bar, and YES it was awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment