Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MCKENNA | SENIOR

Lots of seniors are showing up on the to blog these days. I love seniors. I love the excitement, that comes with taking pictures of a senior, and learning all about the person I am capturing. I like to find out what their dreams are, what they'd like to do after graduation, and just simply observe a little bit about who they are. 

McKenna, is full of laughter, lots of fun, and has a deep compassion for people. She plans to attend college and become a social worker (I think that's awesome!) She's a real beauty, and a natural in front of the camera. Also she's got a real gift for thrift shopping, she'd pull an adorable outfit out for pictures, and I'd ask where it came from and she'd tell me she found it at Salvation Army or Good-Will. Seriously some people have just got skills when it comes to thrifting, and McKenna is one of those people. McKenna, many blessings as you finish high school and journey to college. I had loads of fun spending the afternoon capturing your beautiful self, hearing about your life, and meeting noodles (your adorable dog.) Thanks for giving me the honor of capturing, YOU! 














No comments:

Post a Comment