Wednesday, December 4, 2013

VANESSA + TIM | WEDDING

I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine. 

This day was a gem, true beauty covered it. This was the day Tim and Vanessa were married. 
I had the honor and pleasure of capturing these moments, oh such wonderful moments.

Vanessa & Tim meet at a conference in Texas, and over the time they were together their interest in each other grew and grew. Eventually Vanessa went back home and Tim stayed in Texas, but as all wonderful stories go, that was not the end. They kept in contact and their interested in each other grew into something much more. This November Vanessa and Tim got married,  and what a lovely event it was! I was so very excited because their day was held at my home church. There is something oh so special about shooting at a location I'm familiar with full of people I know well.

Vanessa & Tim carry a beautiful presence with them. Peace and joy surrounds them, and their wedding day was full of those two things. I felt so honored to be apart of such a display of love for one another and for the LORD. Many blessings Tim & Vanessa as you put down roots together and grow more and more in love. May these images always remind you of the joy and peace that filled your day. 

Happy DAY Everyone! 
May your day be merry and bright! 





















































1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful photographs. You are so talented and captured the sweetness of their love. So happy for Tim and Vanessa - can't wait to meet Vanessa and welcome her to the Mutchler family.

    ReplyDelete