Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SAMMY + JESSE // BACKYARD WEDDING


S A M M Y  +  J E S S E 

//        w e d d i n g        // 


I have always been kind of bias when it comes to backyard weddings, maybe it's because Hugo and I were married in a backyard, I don't really know. All I know is when it comes to backyard events I'm a sucker for them. Sammy and Jesse had one of the most beautiful backyard weddings I've ever been to, and it had more to do with the fact that they are probably hands down some of the kindest souls you'll ever meet, then the actually backyard itself. 

Sammy and Jesse have an adventurous spirit. They love dirt biking, working on their cars, and all things out doors. From the moment Hugo and I meet them we felt like we had just made some really awesome new friends. We loved capturing their special day, filled with trampoline jumping, cake smashing, and at the end of the night jumping into pond (what fun!) 

Sammy and Jesse we can not say enough of good about your wedding. Hugo and I walked away refreshed by your authentic love and all the fun we had at your wedding. Many you be truly blessed in all that you. We can't wait to hang out again with you two!

Happy Wednesday ALL!
& Enjoy these images! 

































1 comment:

  1. I first though the initial buffet line was it, then came back to my table to realize there was a whole other section on the other side serving other "special" items.
    Wedding venues in Miami

    ReplyDelete