Friday, September 5, 2014

BRAIN + JENIECE // LAUREL ROCK FARM WEDDING


B R I A N  +  J E N I E C E 

//     w e d d i n g  // 

These two are all kinds of wonderful, I know I say this often, but from the moment we first met Brian & Jeniece we knew that we were going to enjoy their wedding oh so much. These two are perfect for each other, they are full of life and kindness that flows from the core of who they are. The location for this day couldn't have been more spectacular, a once horse farm in Mifflintown PA turned into a wedding venue *SIGH*. From the moment I arrived I felt like I had stepped into a mini vacation, complete with the smell of old barns on a rainy day, and many smiling faces. Not only was the location beautiful, but the day was dripping with meaningful moments, from the time Brian first saw Jeniece, to the prayers of blessing prayed over them, and celebratory game of volleyball at the end of the evening. 

YES, the day was wonderful, and all of that is attributed to the beautiful couple that joined their lives together on this day. Brian & Jeniece you are one of a kind, you've set a beautiful foundation for the start of your lives together, may you continue to be filled with more love for each other everyday. Thanks for allowing us the honor of capturing your first moments as husband and wife! 






































1 comment:

  1. I attended an amazing event here this past weekend. I have nothing but positive things to say about this location for vows. The food and service were spectacular.

    ReplyDelete