Wednesday, September 17, 2014

JULIAN + ETHAN // WEDDING


J U L I A N  +  E T H A N 

//    w e d d i n g    // 

Julian & Ethan are a delight, and their wedding day was perfection. Taking place at a near by farm, set back a long lane, complete with cream sodas, twinkle lights, an array of wildflowers, and the joy and laughter of friends and family. My favorite part of the day was when Julian walked down the aisle to her man. Ethan shed tears of joy at the sight of Julian, it's moments like that make me love what I do even more. It's an honor to capture and freeze such a beautiful thing, I'm so thankful I can preserve memories like that. I may or may not have shed a very tears myself. ;) 

Julian & Ethan you two are a joy. Your love is a beautiful treasure, and I wish you all the best. 
Shout out to my wonderful assistant and second shooter, Jessica, you're awesome and I'm so thankful for your help. 

Happy Wednesday ALL! 

























oh the joy of siblings





















Yard game goodness... :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment