Thursday, December 4, 2014

ANDREW + ANDREA // WEDDING


A N D R E W  +  A N D R E A 

//     w e d d i n g     // 

Andrew & Andrea, what can I say. There are pretty much no words. From the moment we arrived I knew the day would be perfect. Seriously I might be bias because I'm a major fan of all things fall, but I don't think their ceremony could have been more romantic. It took place underneath a canopy of fall color (eee, so much pretty, in one place.) Every part of the day was breath taking, but most of all Andrew & Andrea themselves are full of genuine kindness and fun. Andrew is a true gentleman, and Andrea is a joy. This couple expressed to me their desire to celebrate and be with their friends and family, and not get caught up in the craziness of the day, I love that about them, their laid back nature was truly reflected in their day. It was an honor to be part of this wedding. 

Andrew & Andrew, you two are amazing! Many blessings to you on the journey. 
Happy Thursday folks. ;)






























No comments:

Post a Comment