Friday, April 18, 2014

BRYNLEE | NEWBORN


B R Y N L E E

N E W B O R N 

There is something about a second born child that I adore. I think it has to do with the fact that I am the second born in my family. ;) Any moment where someone is added to the family is glorious, there is  joy like no other when one becomes two, two becomes three, and so on. I think what I love so much about the second born is seeing siblings bond especially in the beginning, when it's all a little new, confusing, and down right scary. There is so much beauty in seeing little ones discover their life long buddy, who will without fail sometimes get one their nerves, make them laugh, steal their spotlight, and be my their side always. 

Brynlee is a beautiful baby. She is gentle and snuggly. I loved capturing the light in her pretty little eyes and watching her mommy and daddy love on her. This family is without fail a precious one indeed. Enjoy these images, and HAPPY FRIDAY! 

-May it be filled with laughter, sunshine, and rest. 











No comments:

Post a Comment