Wednesday, April 16, 2014

KARA + TRENT | ENGAGEMENT


A   M   O   R 

K A R A  +  T R E N T 


One of my favorite parts of my job is that I get to engage with people's story. I learn about them and the love they've found. I hear about how they met, feel in love, and how he asked her to marry him. I get to engage with people, and capture a season of life that is precious and unique. For me it's not so much about taking pictures, but instead knowing my subjects are comfortable to the point that we are no longer capturing just photos, but we are telling their story. Creating not just pretty poses, but a moment that expresses their love and joy. I often think about years down the road if my subjects have children, maybe even grandchildren. I want them to be able to see and feel the beauty that could be found in this season of their parents or grandparents history, and be apart of moment that they otherwise couldn't be. 

Meet Kara & Trent 
They grew up in the same church since they were young. As time went on, their friendship grew into sweet interest, and from interest grew a relationship. This winter Trent set up a beautiful winter picnic for Kara that included chocolate covered strawberries, candle light, and a proposal. Kara & Trent are kind, fun loving, and oh so genuine. We loved how they brought sheet music and other representations of their love and lives to their photo session. We had a blast roaming around town, taking in the sunshine and sharing life stories with this couple.

Here's to you Kara & Trent!
You two are a delight. 
Happy Wednesday 

- JANAE & HUGO 









No comments:

Post a Comment