Tuesday, September 30, 2014

AMANDA + JONATHAN // BUBE'S BREWERY WEDDING


A M A N D A  +  J O N A T H A N

//    w e d d i n g    //

I have been helping Janae second shoot weddings for almost 2 years now, she is a really 
awesome person to work for and whether she accepts it or not, she is also a great teacher.

Early this year when someone inquired about a date we already had booked, we faced one 
of the most challenging questions in my career as a professional wedding photographer, 
"Should we book two weddings in one day?"
To do this, sadly Janae and I had to work apart from one another; So trusting all 
she had taught me, we decided we would do it! 

This is now the third wedding I have had the honor to capture and 
let me tell you something, what a pleasure it was! 

Amanda and Jonathan were simply glowing throughout their special day, 
their super cool locations that went from catacombs to really pink rooms and 
his parents backyard to an early 1900's farm where we captured the images for the day,
made for such and great day to celebrate the two of them. 

So here it is, shout out to Amanda and Jonathan! 

Thanks to Sarah for helping me capture this awesome images. 

Happy Tuesday! 

Hugo



















2 comments:

  1. I let the staff at this place know that I am always happy to speak to anyone that is thinking about holding their wedding reception there.
    Banquet Halls

    ReplyDelete