Friday, September 26, 2014

CHELSEA + JACOB // WEDDING


C H E L S E A  +   J A C O B 

//     w e d d i n g    // 

Chelsea & Jacob were married on a rainy September afternoon among their closest friends and family, who all cheered them on as they said their vows. I have to be honest I have a profound love for rainy days, not that the sunny one's aren't amazing. However there is a unique rest and relaxation that comes on rainy days, a sense of renewal and peace that I love. Chelsea & Jacob's day embodied those very qualities, as well as a whole host of over wondering things, like beautiful excitement and great depths of joy. Even though plans had to be rearranged due to the rain, it didn't phase this couple. I have enjoyed getting to know Chelsea & Jacob, they are so much fun, I felt like not only an observer of their day, but part of their celebration. 

I could literally go on and on about how wonderful this wedding was, but I think I'll let the pictures speak for me. Huge shout out to my wonderful second shooter Jessica, you're help was irreplaceable. Chelsea & Jacob you are fantastic, thank you for allowing us the honor of capturing such an important day in your lives. Many Blessings.

Happy Friday









































No comments:

Post a Comment