Tuesday, October 7, 2014

COURTNEY + ZACH // WEDDING


C O U R T N E Y  +  Z A C H 

//      w e d d i n g     // 

This day was beyond words. I mean truly. I felt so loved on this day. Courtney and Zach have a beautiful way of drawing people to them. Courtney is kind of full of life and zeal, Zach is her rock and perfect compliment. I have no doubt that together these two will do amazing things. 

There was so many stunning elements of this day, and let's just take a moment to say *THE VEIL!* It was astounding, and super fun to incorporate into photos. Courtney and Zach have a natural ease in front of the camera and watching them love on each other and enjoy this first day as husband and wife was a treasure. I couldn't have been more honored to be part of it all. 

Happy Tuesday to all! 













I love this moment Hugo captured of Courtney fixing her veil, while her groom watched her. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment