Wednesday, October 15, 2014

SHAWN + SHELIA // BACKYARD WEDDING


S H A W N   +   S H E L I A 

//    w e d d i n g    // 

Sometimes when I sit down to write about a wedding, I find myself at a lose for words. Every wedding we have the honor of capturing holds such a deep and beautiful story, and I am thankful we get to tell those stories through photographs and not solely words. However doing my best to describe this day I would have to say it was filled with great joy. 

One of my favorite moments was when I was photographing Sheila with her girls, and I asked her to twirl around a few times for a couple of photos. It couldn't have been more of a joyous moment, as Sheila spun around. This was the day her and Shawn were to be married, and it was perfect! Shawn and Sheila both have a true heart for God and people and their genuine and authentic nature flowed from every part of their day. Hugo and I feel were so delight to capture such a fantastic wedding!

Happy Wednesday to you all! 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment