Wednesday, October 29, 2014

JOSIAH + KAYLA // WEDDING


J O S I A H  +  K A Y L A 

//    w e d d i n g    // 

I always have moments in a wedding day that stand out to me, moments that resonate in my soul. However there is something I love more then moments, and it is the story of a wedding day. There is something sweet about a single image or a single moment, but when you string it all together there is something vibrant and special about the big picture. 

I feel so honored that I got to capture the story of Josiah and Kayla's wedding. It was extra special for us because our whole family was present along with several of our closest friends. In fact my brother was the best man, and my amazing friend Amber was the maid of honor (how fun is that!) 

Josiah & Kayla was filled with pure joy. Their first look was a sweet and intimate one taking place on a beautiful covered bridge, and I'm pretty sure they didn't even notice us taking pictures. ;) It was grand. Josiah & Kayla's day was truly "them" for beginning to end. From the globe center pieces, to the order and nature of their wedding ceremony, every moment was a reflection of their love for God, each other, and their family and friends. I seriously could go on and on about the sweetness of this day, but I think I'll let the images speak for themselves. Josiah & Kayla it was truly an honor to be apart of your day, thank you so much for following us to capture it.

Happy Wednesday 




































1 comment:

  1. I will simply say that this wedding venue is perfect for destination weddings. Moreover, I appreciate the way you have planned your wedding. I also need to hire a wedding planner for my ceremony at reception halls in Atlanta. Can you help me out?

    ReplyDelete