Friday, November 7, 2014

TONI + RYAN // WEDDING


A N T O N I A   +   R Y A  N 

//    w e d d i n g    // 

Toni & Ryan got married this past October at the Reading Planetarium, (how fun is that!) It was one of the most unique locations I have worked in. The planetarium gave a cozy and romantic feel to Toni & Ryan's wedding day, and I loved their laid back reception. Toni and Ryan have a way of really taking care of people, and working with them could not have been more of a joy. Prior to the wedding we captured portraits in a near by park colored with all of fall's goodness. This couple really made it easy for me to capture their love, they are playful and really just enjoy having fun with one another. I enjoy the excitement and challenges that every wedding brings, and I want to say I couldn't have done this one without my awesome husband, Hugo. He is extremely knowledgeable in the area of external lighting (which is much need when working inside a dark planetarium) he is pretty much my hero. I feel so blessed to get to work along side the man I love. 

Toni & Ryan you are an exceptional couple, and I know you will do great things together. Many Blessings to you both. 

Happy Friday






























No comments:

Post a Comment