Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ALLISON + JONATHAN


A L L I S O N  +  J O N A T H A N 

L A   B O D A 

Jonathan is a down right gentleman, full of kind compliments, and overflowing with love for Allison. Allison has a quiet and gentle spirit, filled with love and compassion, she makes everyone around her feel awesome. I can't express how blessed I was by the love and kindness that flowed from this special day. From the moment Hugo and I arrived we were welcomed with warmth and smiles, and knew right away that it was going to a GREAT day!

A wedding day can be quite the whirl wind, from the moment we capture the first photograph, the day flies by. Often times it's easy for me as a photographer to get swept into my work, my mind is constantly moving, especially during bridal party, couple, and family portraits. It's easy to feel at the end of that day that I ran through the day, never stopping to engage with all of it's beauty. That is why I often like to take a moment and look away from the view finder of my camera, and take it all in. Those brief moments of stillness, help to keep me inspired, and they help me to focus on not just capturing pretty photos, but telling the story. 

Allison & Jonathan's wedding day was rooted in such beautiful love. Their friends and family traveled from all over to come and celebrate with them. The day was filled with endless laughter and such depth.  Jonathan would glance at his bride throughout the day, the look in his eyes was one of tender love and pure joy. The vows they said were golden. Filled with love and respect, profound commitment, and honor to God.  Allison and Jonathan have found true treasure in each other.

 Allison and Jonathan, I wish that I could thank you enough. You two are a rare kind of wonderful. As individuals I can see that you are both strong and genuine souls, full of fun and wonderfulness. Yet together you light up the lives of those around you and make the places you stand all the better. I feel honored to have been apart of your wedding day! Thank you so very much. 





Allison's Father's reaction to seeing her for the first time her wedding dress, was such a joyful moment.


Allison and Jonathan choose to do a first look on their wedding day. It was an honor to capture the moment they saw each other for the first time on their BIG day. 











































No comments:

Post a Comment