Thursday, May 1, 2014

DANIELLE + JOE | NAUTICAL ENGAGEMENT

J O E  +  D A N I E L L E 

N a u t i c a l    E n g a g e m e n t

For some time now I have hoped to do photos in the rain. Recently my wish came true! (YAY!) Hugo and I planned to meet with Danielle and Joe to talk about the logistics of their wedding day photography. This lovely couple is getting married in June, and they are beyond excited about it all. We had planned to take some photos of them that evening before we met. However the weather had other ideas, but Danielle and Joe were brave enough to venture out into the rain, and even set aside their umbrella some really fun photos. Danielle and Joe I admire your adventurous spirit, and I loved capturing this precious season of your lives. Thanks for braving the cold. You two are awesome!

Happy Thursday Everyone! 
May it be full of kindness and joy. 







Danielle's lovely ring. 



mmm yes the water was just a little cold.  ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment