Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LAURA + IVAN | ENGAGEMENT


L A U R A  +  I V A N 

e  n  g  a  g  e  d 


I first meet Laura during a photography mentor session. We meet up at my place, and I had a grand time teaching her a little bit about shooting in natural lighting and the how I do my post processing work. We finished up talking about photography, and ended up laughing and sharing stories about our lives, work, and our men. ;) I would say that Laura and I are kindred spirits. She's has a gentle and fun nature, full of genuine kindness. I fell like I have known Laura a lot longer then I actually have, and I always am so grateful for those genuine connections. When Laura told me about her and Ivan, I couldn't help but think to myself how much I would love to shoot their wedding. Several weeks after our mentor session, I got a phone call for Laura, telling me her and Ivan were engaged and asking me to shoot their wedding. I couldn't have been more honored. Laura and Ivan are a special kind of wonderful. They glow when they look at each other, and are so full of life and excitement. I enjoyed watching the two of them interact as they look forward to all that the future holds. 

Laura did a fantastic job creating a beautiful picnic setup for their engagement photos. I love connecting with my clients vision for their photo sessions, and capturing the details of their lives and their love. I also loved the locations they picked, to start Lancaster City, Longs Park (which is where they got engaged,) and a local baseball field where Ivan plays on softball. So much fun. 

Laura & Ivan we look forward to capturing your wedding day, and wish you all the best as you step into this new season of life. You two are AWESOME! 











As you can see Laura, did a great job bringing beautiful details to their session.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment